Yes, happily. We know every business has things like test orders, or discounts to one user, and/or a variety of things they want to exclude or only look at when they are studying their business.
Some Filter examples include -
- Filter out $0 orders (sometimes brands create $0 orders to send as replacements or to influencers and they don't want those impacting their LTV)
- Filtering orders under a certain $ amount
- Only showing orders with a specific tag (because the rest of the orders are not relevant and they don’t want those counted)
- Filtering out orders with a specific customer or order tag
- Filter out orders with “wholesale”
Does the business want some of their products or types of customers grouped in a certain way? 👯♀️
Some Grouping examples include -
- Create a cohort of customers that purchased on BF/CM days so I can follow their spending patterns over time. Bundle a list of SKUs together so I can always segment any metric by the bundle. Bundle these tags together.
- I want to see the combinations of the following products together - please create a segment so I can always see those segment combinations.
- I have a prepaid component to my business - I’d like to identify those customers together and compare them to the non prepaid customers.
Don’t be shy to ask - we have accommodated many many requests that are all unique to one’s business. Just message us and tell us what you would like to see and we can implement this for you within a few days.
The list is endless - you tell us what you want "cleaned up" and we will do it for you. While we would love to do this for every single company who is using the Peel app, we prioritize our requests on customers who have subscribed to be a paying customer. It's no fun, when we do it for someone who doesn't pay for our service.
Chat us in the chat messenger or send us an email to [email protected] and we can discuss what customizations need to be made.
We are working on a customer facing interface so you can do it, but it's complex so in the meantime we will set it up for on the backend. 🌟 LET US KNOW!
Updated about 1 year ago