Once set up, you will receive (via the Slack channel you chose) :
Daily Trend Report
- Sent daily to your designated Slack channel with trend summaries.
- Understand the behaviors of your business by reviewing the trends - revenue records, streaks per Metric/segment, milestones, pacing.
- Review a revenue pacing (compared to last month) graph.
- Sent every Friday to your designated Slack channel with reporting on the Metric’s plus the top performing segments.
- Metrics: Total Revenue, Transactional Revenue, Monthly Recurring Revenue, AOV, # of Orders, Revenue Growth Rate, Average Revenue Per User, Customer Retention, New Customer Signup across all your business’ segments.
- After each week, month and quarter, we also include an analysis of the past period compared with the previous one.
- Dive deeper into each Metric by going to Peel’s webview to tinker with a prebuilt dashboarding tool.
- Explore all the segments & a combination of segments for each Metric.
- Toggle between the Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly analysis for each Metric & specific segments
- Review each of your segment’s data (shipping location, physical stores, products, cohorts, payment methods, etc.)
- Peel highlights the segments that are below/above average by 20%.
Revenue Forecasting Report
- Every Monday Peel’s forecasting model calculates the amount of money a company will receive from sales for the next three months on both topline and the top three revenue business segments. (The model requires a lot of data for accurate predictions, so revenue forecasting model is not applicable to all companies)
- Peel runs detection for a company’s overall revenue and alerts the user (via Slack channel) when there is a dramatic change.
If you inputed your monthly/quarterly goals for each Metric and Peel will monitor how you’re pacing and keep you informed in your daily reports.