There are two ways to access and edit the settings on your report:
- Log in to the Peel app. Go to your Study and click Edit Setting.
- Click the link at the bottom of your report notification titled- Settings: Customize this notification.
When you edit your settings you can do the following:
- Select KPIs
- Define the segments by either highlighting (always show) or ignoring (never see) specific segments.
- Edit your Slack channel
- Change the name of your Study
- Select your currency.
- Select your timezone.
- Name your study
- Add more stores to your Study