With our newest release, you are now able to view a timeframe summary of a specific cohort report right from your dashboard! WIth this feature, you will see the weighted averages and change over time at 3, 6, 12, and 24 months time frame.
- On the left side navigation, click on the Dashboard from your list.
- Click on the +widget button on the top right corner.
- Choose a report (has to be a cohort table report).
- Under "Choose a visualization type", select Cohort Summary.
- Save to dashboard.
Once you have added your cohort summary to the dashboard, you will see a widget that looks something like this:
The larger number are the weighted averages at each time interval.
The smaller numbers are the growth rate from:
- Month 0 to Month 3
- Month 3 to Month 6
- Month 6 to Month 12
- and from Month 12 to Month 24
Updated over 1 year ago