The Recharge integration allows Peel to offer more granular subscription metrics by pulling data directly from Recharge so businesses can see the opportunities to increase revenues, grow LTV, retain customers, and reduce operating costs.
Peel offers over 100+ metrics that all can be segmented by our detection of subscribers vs. non subscribers. Even without integrating, Recharge customers will be able to use our "out of the box"
subscriber/non subscriber segmentation to understand the value of their subscription businesses. But with a direct integration with Recharge, Peel offers a suite of 41 metrics across a bunch of product and Recharge segments specific to subscription businesses. Read on below for example of those subscription metrics.
Set up takes less than a minute - 2 clicks - first connect Shopify & then add the Recharge datasource permissions.
How to Connect:
- Go to your Peel account
- Login to Peel
- Go to Data > Datasources
- Select Recharge
- Enter Store URL & Connect
Then Peel starts downloading the data and processing it into analysis. It will take at least 12 hours.
Manual Connection: (if needed)
- Login to your Recharge Admin Portal provided by a Recharge admin.
- Navigate to Integrations > API Tokens
Create an API Tokento generate a new
read accesstoken for your store.
- Send to Peel via chat or [email protected] so we can manually create a connection for you.
- Active Subscribers
- Active Subscriptions
- Churned Subscribers
- Churned Subscriptions
- Duration of Active Subscriptions
- Duration of Active Subscribers
- Duration of Churned Subscriptions
- Duration of Churned Subscribers
- Subscribers Churn Rate
- Subscribers Growth Rate
- Subscriptions Churn Rate
- Subscriptions Growth Rate
- Net Sales - Subscribers
- Net Sales - New Subscribers
- Net Sales - Existing Subscribers
- New Subscribers
- New Subscriptions
- Total Sales (subscribers)
- Subscription Revenue Rate
- Active Subscriptions per Cohort
- Active Subscribers per Cohort
- Cumulative MRR per Subscription
- Cumulative MRR per Subscriber
- Earned Profit per Subscribers Cohort
- Earned Profit per Subscriber
- Earned Profit per Subscription
- Earned Profit per Subscription Cohort
- LTV per Subscriber
- LTV per Subscriber Cohort
- LTV per Subscription
- LTV per Subscription Cohort
- MRR per Active Subscription
- MRR per Active Subscriber
- MRR per Subscribers Cohort
- MRR per Subscriptions Cohort
- Activation Rate
- Days to Activation
- New OTP Subscribers
- Rate of One-Time to Subscriber
- Subscribers Rate
All segmented by Locations (cities, countries, states), Products (Product Types, Products, SKUs, Variants, Vendors), Subscriptions (Cancellation Reason, Day of the Month, Day of the Week, Order Frequency, Pre-paid)
Many brands have two groups of customers - transaction/single purchase customers and subscription customers. One of their number one questions is between the behavior between those groups. Once they know, there are heaps of actions they can take to nudge their customers to go on a subscription plan via a variety of experiments, and want to know—does this work? How many of those one-time purchasers become subscribers?
This suite of 4 new metrics look at the behavior of one-time purchasers who become subscribers and help you understand this type of customers behavior.
- How many people make a one time purchase and then does it turn into a subscription?= New OTP Subscribers
- What is the number of days between the first one-time purchase and the first subscription?= Days to Activation
- When do you send campaigns to one-time purchasers to promote subscription?= Days to Activation, then Rate of One-time Subscriber & then New OTP Subscribers to see if the experiment increased the %
- Are my subscribers subscribing and never purchasing things before or are majority of my customers one-time purchasers who then become subscribers?= Rate of One-time Subscriber
- What is my total number of active subscriptions on any given day?= Active Subscriptions
- What is the number of new subscribers? How many people are joining our subscription program?= New Subscribers
- What is the number of one-time purchase customers becoming subscribers?= New OTP Subscribers
Reach out to Peel via chat or [email protected] if you need any assistance or have questions.
Updated 6 months ago