Single Cohort View
You can now compare multiple segments by cohort month, which allows you to answer questions such as:
- What product purchase leads to the best LTV after 9 months?
- Which discount code leads to the best LTV over time?
- What is the average LTV for subscribers vs. non subscribers?
- What vendor leads to the best customer retention or repurchase rate over time?
To access single cohort view:
- Visit the cohort metric
- On the date dropdown select the Single Cohort.
- Choose the cohort month that you want to review (3 months ago, 6 months ago, 9 months ago, January 2020, etc.)
- Go to the segment dropdown and select the segment (location, vendors, sku, discount codes, etc).
The cohort table will populate with the top 12 segment values by revenue in the list. You can add or remove any segment value. You can sort the table alphabetically or by total customers.
Updated about 1 year ago