With Peel and the Product Journey feature, you are able to finally have visibility into the products that your customers repurchase AFTER they buy a specific product - for their 2nd, 3rd or 4th order!
With the Product Journey, you'll be able to answer essential questions such as:
What are your customers purchasing when they come back and buy again? Are they purchasing the product you thought they were purchasing, or was it another completely different product?
How long does it take them to come back and buy again?
Which products are most likely to be purchased and how does that compare to your other top products? Are your customers generally buying the same products for their subsequent purchases or completely different products?
One time purchase products and subscription product analysis - did the product the customers purchased as a one-time purchase lead to subscription product?
From the last 3 (or 6, or 12) months, how many customers purchased the subsequent products on their 2nd (or 3rd, or 4th) order based on the initial acquisition amount?
To access the Customer Purchasing Journey chart:
- Navigate to the left side menu to the Product Analytics category.
- Click on Product Journey.
- Time: Last 3, 6, and 12 months.
- Product: Select the product/SKU/Product Type that you would like to see on the product journey chart.
- Top Products: Pick the number of top products that you would like to see on the product journey chart.
- Pathways: Pick the number of pathways from the 1st order to analyze the product journey.
Hovering over the Sankey chart shows the details of that particular customer journey such as:
- Total number of customers purchased that product.
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th order purchases.
- Average time from previous order.
Scroll to the bottom to study the table with all the data from the chart! (this is our favorite view)
We'd love to hear your experience with our new product analysis feature. Let us know! [email protected].
Updated 5 months ago