Don't hesitate to ask a wide range of questions to the Magic Dash - they can span from general inquiries about your business to ultra-specific ones. The AI has the ability to tap into most of the metrics within Peel and can generate responses tied to all of the data sources you've connected.
The AI's responses are contingent on the information available in your data as well as what's accessible in Peel. It cannot provide answers to forecasting or predictive queries, as these metrics aren't currently available in Peel. If you haven't connected a subscription data source to Peel, questions related to subscriptions may go unanswered. Similarly, if you inquire about a tag or segment that isn't present in your data, a dashboard won't be generated.
For best results, ensure that your questions mirror the way items are labeled in your data. For example, if you're inquiring about the performance of a specific marketing campaign, use the exact name it's labeled in your Ad platform. The same applies to product names, tags, and segments.
- What is the correlation between ad spend and lifetime value?
- How do I maximize the LTV of the customer I acquired on Black Friday?
- What are my sales for the last quarter?
- What is the Customer Lifetime Value of different customer segments?
- Please give me a breakdown of customer lifetime value by vendor
- Which products are selling better this month?
- Show me 2023 sales revenue by month
- What is the LTV for all subscription customers vs. non-subscription customers?
- Which cohort month has the best-performing LTV over time?
- What is my overall performance for my store?
- What is my repurchase rate?
- How many people purchase the same SKU for their 2nd order?
- Show me retention by Product type
- Should I discontinue any of my products?
- Which product sold the most during Black Friday?
- Which of our customers bought this specific or top-selling product?
- What is my highest churning product?
- What are the top 3 products that new customers purchase?
- In the past year, what have been the worst-performing subscription SKUs?
- What are the top products that new customers purchase compared to existing customers?
- What were the top SKUs sold last quarter?
- What is my AOV?
- How many of my customers purchase more than once within 12 months?
- Compare the number of orders from new customers vs returning customers for the past 6 months
- How did the new average order value by country look for last week vs the previous week?
- Show me new orders by country for the last 6 months
- In the last month, what state has most of my new customers come from?
- What is my distribution by order number?
- What is the number of orders broken down by country, for the last 3 months
- In the last 7 days, how many orders have been made? Show me the customers who spent the most money in the last 7 days
- What are the top 15 cities by sales?
- What are the top 10 highest sales by city in 2022?
- Which marketing channels have the best ROAS over the last 30 days?
- Show me sessions and revenue by source/channel for the last 7 days
- What is the LTV of customers coming from paid search compared to email?
Updated 26 days ago