How can I find differences between One-Time Purchasers and Subscribers?
Available with the Recharge, Bold, & Rodeo integrations
Many brands have two main groups of customers - One-Time Purchasers or Transaction purchase customers and Subscription customers. One of biggest questions we regularly receive is how Peel can determine the many differences in spending behaviors between these two groups.
This suite of 5 metrics looks at the behavior of One-Time Purchasers who become subscribers and help you understand this type of customers behavior.
- Activation Rate
- Days to Activation
- New OTP Subscribers
- Rate of One-Time to Subscriber
- Subscribers Rate
With this knowledge in hand, there are heaps of actions you can take like nudging customers to go on a Subscription plan to improve your Customer LTV.
When our core analysis is combined with Audiences, you can immediately test these experiments. Once testing begins we do all of the tracking so you can see, "How many of those One-Time Purchasers become Subscribers?"
- New OTP Subscribers answers how many people make a one time purchase and then does it turn into a subscription?
- Days to Activation answers what is the number of days between the first one-time purchase and the first subscription?
* Days to Activation answers when do you send campaigns to one-time purchasers to promote subscription?
- Rate of One-time Subscriber answers are my subscribers subscribing and never purchasing things before or are majority of my customers one-time purchasers who then become subscribers?
- Active Subscriptions answers what is my total number of active subscriptions on any given day?
- New Subscribers answers what is the number of new subscribers? How many people are joining our subscription program?
- New OTP Subscribers answers what is the number of one-time purchase customers becoming subscribers?
Updated 10 months ago