⭐ Introduction to Peel
Introduction to Peel
What is Peel?
Peel is an automated analytics platform for e-commerce businesses that are on Shopify. Peel helps e-commerce teams use data insights to sell to more new customers and earn more revenue from existing customers. Peel automated analysis reports are 100% "out of the box" (no coding & no set up) to help you grow faster by making it easy to see what’s happening and why.
We’ve designed Peel for DTC brands to quickly understand trends in their business and react to the most promising cohort signals, without the need for any technical skills.
Install Peel on your Shopify store to register for a free 7 day trial.
The Peel Approach
Problem: Small businesses can't afford Business intelligence (BI) solutions because there is cost so much up front cost to set up and additional fees to maintain. Midsize businesses tend to rebuild the same solutions and do not have monitoring. Running data manually on spreadsheets makes for inaccurate and spotty information which leads to poor business decisions.
- Good analysis requires technical expertise and time
- Analysis tools need to be automated, fast and smart
- Customer acquisition is tied to uncovering key data insights
Solution: An automated business analysis system for any e-commerce team on Shopify. Peel manages all the data, monitors metrics by segments, and assists in decision-making.
- Analyses completely tailored to DTC brands
- Extremely fast compared to existing analytics tools
- In-depth segmentation on 100+ metrics
Why do e-commerce stores need Peel?
- Time to value: They're spending too much time on manual data analysis and reporting and need a fast & time-efficient (automated) solution.
- Advanced analytics: They're doing some level of reporting and analytics but often feel like they need to take it to the next level in order to uncover new opportunities and solve more complex challenges.
- All-in-one solution: They're frustrated by data stored in different platforms and locations.
- Improve Customer Acquisition/Retention: They're struggling to fully understand customer behavior and don't have accurate data to make smart decisions.
- Improve Overall Business Health: They feel that a lack of clarity in their data is hindering business growth.
Our number one goal is to provide merchants with the analysis they need to make growth decisions. Right now, we work exclusively with e-commerce brands with a Shopify account.
Our end consumer experience looks like this:
To see more videos, visit our YouTube channel.
In this section
Updated about 1 month ago