Bold Subscriptions x Peel analysis offering.
The Bold integration allows Peel to offer more granular subscription metrics by pulling data directly from Bold so businesses can see the opportunities to increase revenues, grow LTV, retain customers, and reduce operating costs.
Peel offers over 100+ metrics that all can be segmented by our detection of subscribers vs. non subscribers.* Even without integrating, Bold customers will be able to use our "out of the box"
subscriber/non subscriber segmentation to understand the value of their subscription businesses.
With the direct integration with Bold, Peel offers a suite of 37 metrics across a bunch of product and Bold segments specific to subscription businesses. Read on below for examples of those subscription metrics.
Pick your Bold Subscription Version-
Bold Subscriptions Version 1
Bold Subscriptions Version 2
To read more on the difference between Bold Subscriptions V1 & V2, check out this article in their documentation. https://support.boldcommerce.com/hc/en-us/articles/360050802572-Bold-Subscriptions-V1-V2-Comparison
Visit: Subscriptions, Subscription Cohorts, Subscription Activations for the definitions!
- Active Subscribers
- Active Subscriptions
- Churned Subscribers
- Churned Subscriptions
- Duration of Active Subscriptions
- Duration of Active Subscribers
- Duration of Churned Subscriptions
- Duration of Churned Subscribers
- Subscribers Churn Rate
- Subscribers Growth Rate
- Subscriptions Churn Rate
- Subscriptions Growth Rate
- Net Sales - Subscribers
- Net Sales - New Subscribers
- Net Sales - Existing Subscribers
- New Subscribers
- New Subscriptions
- Total Sales (subscribers)
- Subscription Revenue Rate
- Active Subscriptions per Cohort
- Active Subscribers per Cohort
- Cumulative MRR per Subscription
- Cumulative MRR per Subscriber
- Lifetime Revenue per Subscriber
- Lifetime Revenue per Subscriber Cohort
- Lifetime Revenue per Subscription
- Lifetime Revenue per Subscription Cohort
- MRR per Active Subscription
- MRR per Active Subscriber
- MRR per Subscribers Cohort
- MRR per Subscriptions Cohort
- Activation Rate
- Days to Activation
- New OTP Subscribers
- Rate of One-Time to Subscriber
- Subscribers Rate
All segmented by Locations (cities, countries, states), Products (Product Types, Products, SKUs, Variants, Vendors), Subscriptions (Cancellation Reason, Day of the Month, Day of the Week, Order Frequency, Pre-paid)
Reach out to Peel via chat or [email protected] if you need any assistance or have questions.
Updated 10 months ago